Inquiries

Honesty is the best policy! I'm legit with everything that I write and what I review or stated otherwise.

20101123

Going to a Party







BEFORE









AFTER:
























Her Hair



















I did her makeup simple but elegant. Her hair had soft curls and pinned half way.
I took these pictures on my phone because my camera kind of sucks >:( but my phone had better quality. I should have taken a picture with her whole outfit, but I'll do next time :). Enjoy!

Face: MAC Fix Fluid & Powder plus foundation
NYC Sunny Bronzer
Coastal Scents 10 piece blush
MAC Ricepaper for highlight
MAC Fix +

Eyes: MAC Shroom highlight
Coastal Scents palette 26 shadow
MAC Black Track Fluid line
Estee Lauder black eyeliner
Loreal Voluminous Mascara
False lashes (sorry I don't Remember)

Lips: Loreal L/S
Victoria Secret L/G

1 comment: