Inquiries

Honesty is the best policy! I'm legit with everything that I write and what I review or stated otherwise.

20101221

finally!

Hey loves!

How have you guys been? For myself, I'm sooooo happy and relieved that it's my winter break and Finals are OVER! So last weekend my boyfriend and I decided to go to Ikea to buy things for his room. Since new years is coming around we thought that it would be great to redecorate for good luck. He let me have my own makeup table, which was inspired by Bubblegarm. Obviously hers looks much better than mine, at least I tried hehehe. My boyfriend bought the shelf, brackets, feng shui plant, and woven baskets from Ikea. For my brush holder he purchased it for me at ROSS. This makeup table is very convenient for me, becauseI get ready at his place most of the time. Well anyways here's the pictures :).




                                                                                                                 Love; Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment